Did you know that coffee is actually very healthy?
Most people usually drink a cup of coffee in the morning as a way to boost their energy throughout the day. The great thing is that it’s fully loaded with antioxidants and beneficial nutrients that can improve your health. Please keep in mind that drinking too much coffee during pregnancy could be harmful.
1. Coffee improves energy. Yes, this is a fact that the caffeine found in coffee does help people feel less tired and increase energy levels.
2. Coffee reduces the risk of Heart disease. People who drink three to four cups of coffee a day are more likely to see health benefits than problems, experiencing lower risks of premature death and Heart disease.
3. Drinking coffee decreases the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Studies show that people who drink the most coffee have a 23-50% lower risk of getting this disease.
4. Coffee may protect you from Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia. Over time studies have shown that regular coffee drinkers have up to a 65% lower risk of getting Alzheimer’s disease.
5. Coffee can help you burn fat. Did you know that caffeine is found in almost every commercial fat burning supplement on the market? This is because caffeine is one of the very few natural substances that have actually been proven to aid fat burning.
6. Having coffee on a regular basis reduces the risks of liver disease, including cancer.
Do you want more information on nutrition, diets or fitness coaching? Then check out our Online Coaching services where you can find information on custom training plans created for your goals and lifestyle.